What We Do
Before the Wedding:
- Have detailed meetings with clients about wedding plans
- Communicate with our clients via email, phone call, Skype, FaceTime, or meeting with them in person to touch base on how their planning is going and ask if any assistance is needed.
- Recommend vendors for clients to use
- Communicate with other vendors
- Review contracts
- Attend site visits or other vendor/client meetings
- Create a timeline for our clients wedding weekend
- Attend the rehearsal and make sure everyone knows what their role is and what they are doing
- Make sure that the timeline is running according to plan i.e. getting the bride down the aisle on time and vendors are arriving on time
- Assist photographers with pictures
- Make sure parents and vendors don’t miss big events
- Assist bride and bridesmaids with getting ready.
- Tie ties and attach boutonnieres to groom, groomsmen, and other men in the wedding.
- Load limo with snacks and drinks
- Pick up decorations, lunch, desserts, cake, favors, etc…
- Drop off gift bags to guests staying in a hotel
- Set up reception: put favors out, organize and alphabetize escort cards out, put centerpieces and table numbers on the tables, light candles, put guest book out and any other decorations.
- Count chairs and table settings at each table to make sure they match up accordingly and match the guest list
- Cut the wedding cake
- Tear down the event: clear tables, take down decorations, load gifts into vehicle or take to hotel room