- When is the best time to get a hold of you?
Why should we hire you?
- During the week Tuesdays-Friday.
- Friday nights we are usually working rehearsals so we may not be able to answer our phones or emails, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Saturdays we are usually working weddings and are unable to take phone calls and respond to emails.
- Since we work on Fridays and Saturdays, our weekends are Sundays and Mondays, so we are not in the office and will not be able to respond to phone calls or emails.
How long have you been in the business?
- It is the best money you will spend.
- We take the stress off of you and we make sure everything goes as planned, so you can enjoy your special day.
How long do we have to use you for during the planning process?
- We have been coordinating weddings since 1994. We have over 20 years of experience!
How long do we have to use you on the weekend of our wedding?
- You use us how you want to, for as little or for as much as you want. We can help you find vendors, give you recommendations, assist with invitations and your guest list, listen to your ideas and give you feedback. We can also help create a timeline for your wedding weekend to make sure you, your vendors, and your family know exactly what is going on and at what time.
How many Bees will be working at our wedding?
- On your wedding weekend, you again can use us as little or as much as you want. We prefer to be at the wedding rehearsal so we can meet everyone, have an understanding on how the ceremony is going to take place, make sure everyone understands their role and what they are doing the day of the wedding, and we can mark any changes that need to be made on the timeline. The day of your wedding, you choose where you want us to be. We are more than happy to help set up the ceremony and reception site, assist bridal party with getting ready, pick up any necessary items and deliver them to the appropriate destination, help tear down the event, etc…
Do you offer decorating services?
- You will have a Lead Bee and a second Bee working the day of your wedding. The Lead Bee will be in charge the day of and the second Bee is there to assist.
Do you offer your services in different package deals?
- We personally do not, but we have some amazing vendors we can recommend you to!
- No, we do not do packages. We charge on an hourly basis.