When is the best time to contact you?
- Tuesday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Our coordinators work weddings Friday through Sunday, and our offices are closed on Mondays.
Why should we hire you?
- We save you time and money by helping you find reliable and trustworthy vendors to bring your vision to life.
- Planning your wedding is a full time job. We allow you to have a life outside of planning so that you can enjoy every aspect of being engaged.
- We are the point person on your wedding day so that you and your family can relax and enjoy the celebration.
- We relieve you of the unnecessary stress on the day of the wedding.
- It is the best money you will spend.
How long have you been in the business?
- We have been coordinating weddings and events since 1994 and have planned over 1,000 weddings in that time.
Is there a minimum amount of hours we have/can use your services?
- There is no minimum amount of hours. Our clients use us for as little or as much time as they decide they need us. We can help you find vendors, give you recommendations, assist with invitations and your guest list, provide feedback, etc. We create a custom timeline for your wedding weekend, established from meetings with you to ensure you, your vendors, and your family know exactly what is planned and at what time.
On average, how many hours do clients use your services?
- Many clients use us for an average of 15 to 25 hours total.
How many Bees will be working at our wedding?
- You will have a “Lead Bee” and a “Second Bee” working the day of your wedding. The “Lead Bee” will be in charge on the day-of and the “Second Bee” is also there to assist. Our hourly rate covers both Bees per hour.
Do you offer decorating services?
- We personally do not, but we have some amazing vendors we can recommend you to.
Do you offer your services in different packages?
- No, we do not offer packages. We charge on an hourly basis.
Our venue includes a venue coordinator… Why do I need to hire the Bees?
- Venue coordinators play a very important role in making sure venue operations are running as they should be. They oversee their staff, the kitchen, and the venue itself. As wedding coordinators, the Bees take care of you, your families, and your guests. We work alongside venue coordinators to ensure every aspect of your wedding is a success. In addition, if your ceremony is held at a different venue than your reception, your venue coordinator will not be present at your wedding ceremony. The Bees are right there beside you from the beginning to the end to ensure everything runs smoothly, even before your ceremony begins.